Cardone Reproductive Medicine and Infertility, LLC, (CRMI) provides the best of both worlds: cutting edge technology in reproductive sciences offered in a caring atmosphere where each client is treated in a compassionate manner. Our goal is in unison with yours...to have you bring a baby home.
- Primary and secondary infertility;
- Recurrent miscarriage/pregnancy loss;
- Same sex couples and single women requiring egg donation and surrogacy or intrauterine insemination and/or in vitro fertilization;
- Couples and individuals with a family history of genetic disorders;
- Women up to age 55, subject to physician approval, for egg donation; and
- Women in need of a gestational carrier/surrogate.
Philosophy and Mission Statement
Medical Director Dr. Vito R.S. Cardone has 20 years of experience providing all types of advanced treatment for individuals faced with fertility challenges.
After opening Canada’s premier private, self-contained IVF center, Dr. Cardone and his team were among the first to introduce the latest techniques to the New England region. These included: blastocyst embryo transfers, sperm microinjections, egg donation, preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), and microsurgical and percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration.
Dr. Cardone's ability to confront challenging and complex medical and/or fertility issues has been recognized by many of his peers. He openly discusses with patients their chances for a successful pregnancy and allows them to evaluate the pros and cons of undergoing treatment, including medical, emotional and financial considerations.
Today, with his smaller personalized practice, Dr. Cardone treats patients without regard for how they will affect success rate statistics. If a couple has even a small chance to achieve a pregnancy, he and his team will do its very best to help them attain success.
After all, Dr. Cardone and his team at CRMI are committed to treating patients, not statistics.